STATEMENT OF WORK: Provide all materials, equipment, labor, coordination and supervisory activities necessary to perform the following:
- Detailed description of work to be performed:
- Replace existing carpet with Shaw Matmee style: 5T101 color: Tradition #99496 carpet tiles on 3rd floors per the building plans (yellow highlighting).
- Contractor price to include all after hours labor, demo, haul off, disposal, minor floor prep, 4” cove base with toe, glue, flexlok tabs, tools, supplies, trash bin, box handling, furniture moving, and modular lift.
- All Carpet to be installed using glue.
- Contractor price to include cost of mandatory TFC criminal history fingerprint and background checks on all employees performing services on-site.
- Contractor price to include payment and performance bonds, and insurance.
- Obtain and verify actual measurements prior to ordering materials. Attachment B – Drawing is provided for bidding purposes only as reference material.
- Contractor shall provide an extra 10 boxes of carpet for stock in addition to any left-over intact stock.
- Jobsite must be cleaned daily so as not to disrupt employees or normal operations of affected area
- Upon completion of the work, area will be cleaned, and all debris accumulated will be removed from job site.
- Any area with flooring removed must have new flooring installed prior to next business day.
- Material and labor on installation shall be warranted by Contractor for a period of one-year from the date of acceptance of work by TFC or manufacturer standard warranty, whichever is longer.
- All work shall be performed outside of regular business hours. Regular business hours are 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday
JOBSITE WALKTHROUGH: The mandatory jobsite walkthroughs are scheduled for:
December 3, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
December 4, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
The location of the jobsite walkthrough is:
Supreme Court Building, 201 W 14th St, Austin, TX
Tom C. Clark Building, 205 W. 14th St, Austin, TX