Quality Assurance Specialist II, Building Equipment
The Quality Assurance Specialist II, Building and Equipment, reports directly to the Coordinator, Quality Assurance-Building Maintenance. This position is responsible for building and equipment projects, along with assisting in the oversight of contractors at all maintenance/office facilities.
- Develop and monitor all Asset or Property projects such as equipment and building replacements.
- Develop and maintain reports to track and monitor all projects assigned. Assist with any contractor oversight inspections, meetings or directions as assigned.
- Manage projects for equipment, building modifications and upgrades.
- Assist with all contracts and contractors for the maintenance of equipment, buildings, parking and climate controls, including the inspections and repairs of equipment.
- Develop Asset projects including writing specifications, research and Equipment replacements.
- Assist with keeping a safe working environment for employees and visitors.
- Prepare and maintain status reports on projects, equipment and buildings for Asset management.
- Inspect maintenance work performed by contractors to ensure contract compliance.
- Assist with Regulatory requirements, and Sustainability programs and requirements.
- Manage all outside contracts for service, repairs, and equipment as it relates to each team or customer’s needs, by using oversight of current Contractors.
- Available 24 hours per day/7 days (on call for emergencies) per week.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management, Engineering, Project Management or related fields. Additional relevant experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years.
- Certification in Project Management, or Environmental and Regulatory Compliance, preferred.
- Five (5) years of industrial, technical, electrical and equipment replacements experience required.
- Three (3) years of proven project management including specifications, requisitions, board agendas and large and small equipment replacements.
- Ability to obtain Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in refrigerants, along with universal technician/40CFR, part 82, subpart F.
- Experience with Industrial and Commercial equipment, preferred. (Journeyman Trades status related to Industrial or heavy commercial will substitute for above experience in the industrial field).
- Professional license in commercial trades, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Systems and components required.
- Knowledge in the use of electrical systems, pumps, air compressors, hydraulics and pneumatics, measurement and mechanical calculations
- Advanced knowledge in mechanical repairs, electrical both AC and DC voltage from low voltage to 480 volts. Building structures including roofs both composite and layer. Welding codes include ASME, pressure vessels, and AWS material and welding requirements. Working knowledge of all other crafts and repairs, such as painting, fabrication, equipment repairs and or replacements.
- Experienced use of Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel, web-based programs and other related software.
- Skill in writing technical specifications, reading blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Knowledge is required for commercial property management, commercial building, and equipment
- Ability in equipment purchasing, specifications and research analysis.
- Knowledge of Environmental regulations and Sustainability programs and Asset Management practices.
SALARY RANGE: 60,649.00 - 75,811.00
APPLY NOW https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/22?c=capmetro