Project Specialist III - Office of Innovation & Development - .75 FTE (SY 2020-2021)
- Position Type:
03 - Professional: Central Office/Program/Project Specialist
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- For Fiscal Year:
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Sciences, Communications, Marketing, or related field from an accredited college or university. This position requires three (3) years of related specifically dedicated to fundraising, donor and partner relations, database administration, and/or data systems and process improvement in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
This position requires skills and experience in process design, implementation of technology and development of tools that utilize real-time data and reporting to drive strategy for the team including donor and partner identification, cultivation, solicitation, stewardship. Incumbent must be a database whiz, excellent communicator, and a team player. Must effectively implement new technology or improve utilization of existing systems with a multidisciplinary team, organize and maintain records, and manage time and resources effectively. Work requires initiative, creativity and adaptive thinking. Extensive experience with the design and management of Salesforce preferred.
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
This position is a critical support for partnership development and execution of stewardship strategies with government, nonprofit, individual, foundation and corporate partners to maximize external resources secured to support Austin ISD students, staff and families. Key in this role is the management and meaningful use of donor and partner data and information to drive strategy and action, primarily using Salesforce, a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
Utilize technology, especially Salesforce, to maintain and improve processes and systems that support resource and partnership and development including but not limited to donor data management, campus grants support, partner data management, donor and partner stewardship, stakeholder communications and the Austin Ed Fund teacher grants program.
- Serve as the primary Salesforce CRM system administrator. Integrate Salesforce with third-party applications.
- Analyze data and develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support operations.
- Train users to help grow adoption of Salesforce and other tools across the Office.
- Maintain the integrity of the database by working cross-functionally to ensure accurate data and gift entry, record nuanced relationship management details, and produce custom and standard analytic reports.
- Develops expert competency in the organization’s overall use of Salesforce serving as trainer and system administrator. Interfaces with 3rd party consultants when needed.
- Provides data queries/reports for appeals, events, campaigns, mailings, newsletter, emails and other communications.
- Analyzes constituent giving trends for stewardship and recognition purposes, as well as prospect identification.
- Merges duplicate records and performs other data clean up tasks to maintain data integrity.
- Design and manage processes and systems that utilize technology, especially Salesforce, to support program implementation including the Austin Ed Fund grants programs and annual partner renewal process.
- Implement communication strategies to improve donor and partner engagement including email and mail communications, maximizing the use of Salesforce and other tools.
- Maintain updates and improve user experience for web sites and outward-facing tools
- Manage confidential information.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy
- Assist team with other duties and lead special projects as needed including but not limited to events, meetings, and team activities.
- Provide exceptional customer experience for all AISD stakeholders with intentional and professional practices that promote a culture of respect and focus on achieving equitable outcomes.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
Perform other related duties as assigned; however, all employees are expected to comply with lawful directives in rare situations driven by need where a team effort is required.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position involves working in a normal office setting with no unusual physical demands or exposure to hazardous situations. This position may involve rare exposure to blood or body fluids. Regular attendance is required for this position. This position may require in-District travel.
PERSONAL WORK RELATIONSHIPS:
Incumbent receives regular administrative supervision. It is expected that some incumbents will be more involved than others in planning and coordinating program activities. Supervisor may provide detailed instruction regarding changes in policies, procedures, or laws, or in reference to unusual circumstances or problems. Incumbent has significant contact with principals, teachers, parents and other school staff to offer guidance, exchange information, and develop programs. Incumbent may also maintain contacts within the community to develop programs.
Duty Days: 230 (This position is .75 FTE)
Pay Grade: AP3P
Salary Range: 75,192-101,733 (This salary range is based on 1.0 FTE)
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Employee Discount Program
Closing Date: Until Filled
An Equal Opportunity Employer