The Technical Project Controls Specialist II reports directly to the Manager, Project Controls Office. This position is responsible for project controls function on locally and federally funded Capital Projects. These functions include budget, schedule and scope development, project management; earned value management, change control, report development, risk management, vendor invoicing and financial reporting on multiple projects.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or a related field. Related experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis up to four (4) years.
• Four (4) years of progressively responsible experience performing project control functions for capital projects.
• Experience working with change control with multiple project schedule baselines.
• Experience working with the knowledge of critical path, earned value analysis, hard and soft dependencies, estimating techniques, baseline variance, schedule recovery strategies, milestones, and resource leveling.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and other Project Management systems.
• Familiarity with various Project Management systems.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Salary Range: $69,836 TO $86,732 ANNUALLY
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Consider joining the team that keeps one of the best and fastest growing cities in the nation moving!