Intern - Records Management
The Records Management Intern will report directly to the Coordinator, Records Management. This position is responsible for providing assistance with access issues and assist Department Records Coordinators with records audits and destruction processing.
- Provide internal customer service by assisting Records Management Coordinator in organizing department records and metadata identification in SharePoint.
- Assist departments with processing inactive records for secure destruction.
- Assist Department Records Coordinator (DRC) and Records Management Coordinator with department records audits.
- Provide customer service to internal customers by assisting with locating records in SharePoint.
- Assist with processing box order requests for paper documents with outside storage vendor.
- Perform routine administrative tasks for Records Management Coordinator.
- Support Capital Metro’s safety culture by following safety and security policies, considering safety in every action and reporting safety and security concerns.
- Learn enterprise records management software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full-time student currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies in Records Management, Public Administration, Master of Science in Information Studies (MSIS), or related major degree program.
- One-year of customer service experience in an office environment preferred.
- Knowledge of filing or records or information management and customer service support for application software preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of customers.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to organize emails, documents and stay on top of tasks.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The Intern will work up to 20 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 6pm, Monday – Friday.
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
PAY RATE: 11.00 - 18.00 - HOURLY
APPLY NOW https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/16?c=capmetro