Intern - Rail Engineering
The Rail Engineering intern will assist the rail department with rail infrastructure and transit operations initiatives and projects
- Analyze information provided and make recommendations for quality, completeness, and accuracy of data.
- Assist with CAD drawing designs.
- Assist with transit inventory database.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to track dates of deliverables.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to develop and track look ahead activities.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint to track project files (hard copy or digital), such as technical manuals, equipment specifications, engineering change request and engineering change notice.
- Perform Department’s administrative tasks as requested and other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering degree program from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) year experience working in an office environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Ability to work with detailed information in a structured fast paced environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
PAY RATE: 11.00 - 18.00 - HOURLY
APPLY NOW https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/15?c=capmetro