Project Connect is the Central Texas regional high-capacity transit system plan, which is a multigenerational investment in our region’s future. The Program Officer for Project Connect is looking for an ideal candidate to move Project Connect from the planning phase to the implementation phase. This position will lead the development of environmental assessments and studies, preliminary engineering; and other activities related to Project Connect.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or closely related field. Related experience may substitute for educational requirements on a year for year basis up to four (4) years.
• Eight (8) years progressively responsible experience with significant transportation planning and implementation, capital programs or closely related projects, including four (4) years of management experience.
• Significant experience making presentations to public groups and governing boards.
• Significant experience interpreting and applying Federal and local transportation planning processes, rules, and grant programs.
• Experience managing complex transportation projects.
• Experience with federal transportation funding programs and processes.
Salary Range: $110,000 TO 130,000 ANNUALLY
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Consider joining the team that keeps one of the best and fastest growing cities in the nation moving!