|Posting Title||Contract Management Specialist III|
|Job Requisition Number||COA078115|
|Division Name||Admin - Contract Compliance|
|Notes to Applicants||
GOOD STANDING – DEPARTMENT/DIVISION POSTINGS
CLOSE JOB POSTING
$23.44 – $29.80
Core hour: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Shift may change according to departmental needs. Work hours may include after hours, holidays, and weekend work.
|Job Close Date||05/03/2018|
|Type of Posting||External|
|Grant Funded or Pooled Position||Not Applicable|
|Location||ABIA, Maintenance Complex, General Aviation Blvd.|
|Duties, Functions and Responsibilities||
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
|Does this job require a criminal background investigation?||This position requires a criminal background investigation|
City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please call (512) 974-3210 or TTY (512) 974-2445.
|Information For City Employees: If you are an employee within||the department, are in good standing and meet both the minimum and preferred qualifications, then you will receive an initial interview.|
To apply, click here
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to Business Administration, Public Administration, plus four years of experience in a related field. Experience may substitute for education up to the maximum of four (4) years. A Master’s Degree may substitute for required experience up to two (2) years. Do you meet these minimum qualifications?
- * Do you have experience in writing and interpreting contracts to include compliance ?
- * Explain your background experience in property management, if not applicable put N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your work experience in conducting property inspections, and the different types of inspections.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have a valid Texas Class C driver’s license or the ability to acquire by hire date?
- * The Transportation Security Administration (TSA-division of the USA Dept. of Homeland Security) requires all employees of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to pass a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment. Do you agree to a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment?