The Business Systems Analyst II reports directly to the Office of Strategic Management. The position is responsible for understanding business change needs. Responsible for supporting the Capital Metro Enterprise Project Management framework and strategic design/ maintenance of business intelligence applications and data. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field. Related experience may be substituted for a degree on a year for year basis for up to four (4) years.
• Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in BI applications.
• Three (3) years of experience of data analyst (including process improvement) work required.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Microsoft Project Online and Structure Query Language (SQL) statements.
• PMP, CAPM certification preferred.
• Three (3) years of experience with Business Intelligence systems, such as Power BI, Tableau, COGNOS.
• Three (3) years of experience in Project Portfolio Structure and Management required.
Salary Range: $61,344 to $76,681/YR
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Consider joining the team that keeps one of the best and fastest growing cities in the nation moving!