|Job Requisition Number||COA078999|
|Division Name||Strategic Planning & Org Perf|
Licenses or Certifications:
|Notes to Applicants||
Primary job duties:
GOOD STANDING – DEPARTMENT/DIVISION POSTINGS
CLOSE JOB POSTING
|Job Close Date||10/31/2018|
|Type of Posting||External|
|Grant Funded or Pooled Position||Not Applicable|
|Location||2716 Spirit of Texas Drive|
- 3 or more years of experience developing and conducting training programs in alignment with organizational and employee goals
|Duties, Functions and Responsibilities||
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities- Supervision and/or Leadership Exercised:
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
|Does this job require a criminal background investigation?||This position requires a criminal background investigation|
City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please call (512) 974-3210 or TTY (512) 974-2445.
The City of Austin will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation. In addition, the City will not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of an individual’s AIDS, AIDS Related Complex, or HIV status; nor will the City discriminate against individuals who are perceived to be at risk of HIV infection, or who associate with individuals who are believed to be at risk.
|Information For City Employees: If you are an employee within||the department, are in good standing and meet both the minimum and preferred qualifications, then you will receive an initial interview.|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires graduation with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a field related to the job, plus three (3) years experience related to the job. Do you meet the minimum qualifications?
- * Do you have 3 or more years of experience developing and conducting training programs in alignment with organizational and employee goals?
- * Do you have 3 or more years of experience providing cross functional consulting, facilitation and coaching services to executives and managers?
- * Do you have experience in making ideas viable and leading improvement projects?
- * Do you have a valid Texas Driver License or the ability to acquire one by hire date?
- * The Transportation Security Administration (TSA-division of the USA Dept. of Homeland Security) requires all employees of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to pass a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment. Do you agree to a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment?