|Posting Title||Building Systems Program Manager|
|Job Requisition Number||COA078118|
|Division Name||Aviation- Building Maintenance|
Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a field related to the job plus five (5) years experience, including two (2) years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
|Notes to Applicants||
This position will manage the day to day maintenance programs of the Building & Airline Maintenance divisions of Austin Bergstrom International Airport. This includes assisting in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, and strategies for the sections. Overall oversight of the day to day maintenance and repair activities including internal and external construction projects
CLOSE JOB POSTING
GOOD STANDING – DEPARTMENT/DIVISION POSTINGS
ON-CALL/CALL BACK RESPONSIBILITIES
$30.65 – $39.74
Work hours may vary to include weekends and holidays.
|Job Close Date||05/10/2018|
|Type of Posting||External|
|Grant Funded or Pooled Position||Not Applicable|
|Location||ABIA 3600 Presidential Blvd.|
|Duties, Functions and Responsibilities||
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities- Supervision and/or Leadership Exercised:
May provide leadership and/or supervision to assigned employees or project management.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
|Does this job require a criminal background investigation?||This position requires a criminal background investigation|
City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please call (512) 974-3210 or TTY (512) 974-2445.
The City of Austin will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation. In addition, the City will not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of an individual’s AIDS, AIDS Related Complex, or HIV status; nor will the City discriminate against individuals who are perceived to be at risk of HIV infection, or who associate with individuals who are believed to be at risk.
|Information For City Employees: If you are an employee within||the department, are in good standing and meet both the minimum and preferred qualifications, then you will receive an initial interview.|
To apply, click here
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires graduation with a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a field related to the job plus five (5) years experience, including two (2) years in a lead or supervisory capacity. Related experience may substitute for education up to a maximum of four (4) years. Do you meet this requirement?
- * Do you have 2 years experience of supervision of staff engaged in preventative maintenance and repairs for a large commercial facility?
- * Do you have 2 years of experience with planning and scheduling of staff engaged in preventative maintenance and repairs for a large commercial facility?
- * Do you have a facility management certification with focus in Operations and Maintenance, Project Management, or Real Estate & Technology Management?
- * Do you have two years of experience supervising staff engaged in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, Central Utility Plant, Baggage Conveyor or Conveyor Processing System, Life Safety, Security? If yes, please identify which trade and how many years of experience you have.
(Open Ended Question)
- * The Transportation Security Administration (TSA-division of the USA Dept. of Homeland Security) requires all employees of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to pass a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment. Do you agree to a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment?