The Compensation Analyst III reports directly to the Manager, Benefits & Compensation. This position is responsible for assisting the Manager, Benefits & Compensation with administering the compensation program which includes conducting job analysis, developing job descriptions, preparing career ladders, salary offers, and merit increases. This position requires the ability to apply solid knowledge of compensation principles and data to provide analytical insight that informs compensation-related decisions and programs. Other responsibilities include assisting the Manager, Benefits & Compensation with benefit communications and assisting employees as needed. Requires the ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as with intradepartmental project teams.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field. Experience may substitute for education on a year per year basis up to four (4) years.
• Five (5) years of progressive compensation experience specifically in job evaluation, market salary analysis and salary survey participation and interpretation.
• Professional Human Resource (PHR), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification required or course work towards obtaining certifications with ability to complete certification within one (1) year of hire.
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Proficient experience using Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Ultimate Software HRIS and Business Intelligence report writing preferred.
Salary Range: $61,939 to $77,424/YR
CAPITAL METRO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Consider joining the team that keeps one of the best and fastest growing cities in the nation moving!