The Activations Manager is responsible for coordinating with local teams to execute corporate and
station initiatives along with sales-related promotions as a multiplatform function. As such, the ideal
candidate has a background in both video production and radio promotions.
• Maintain daily communication/coordination with local promotions team, sales and
Corporate Marketing to align and maximize all promotional revenue opportunities for the
• Implement Univision guidelines for the local television, radio and digital brands.
• Assist Sales, Production and Creative Services with the production of image campaigns
that support television, radio and digital.
• Oversee video production of event recaps with focus on client proof of performance.
• Work with creative team to produce ratings-driven content to generate revenue.
• Assist Director of Sales and Creative Services with the execution and coordination of
Univision Local Media’s core events, within approved budget.
• Timely communication and coordination with Univision teams for local on-air promotions,
events and activations.
• Supervise and implement social media strategies to build brand awareness for local DJs
and generate traffic and engagement to Univision Radio social platforms.
• Supervise, manage and train the local promotions technicians.
• Work with sales account executives to execute and manage weekly client activations.
• Follow corporate guidelines to prepare and manage weekly activations, reports and ticket
• Coordinate video editing, graphic design and radio promo production workflow.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Maintain positive working relationships and foster team spirit.
Required Skills & Experience
• Three-plus years promotions and marketing experience
• Thorough understanding of radio and TV production
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, V-Promotions/V-Creative, Adobe After
Effects & Premiere
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred by not required
Necessary Language Skills
• Bilingual (English and Spanish Preferred)
Physical Demands: While performing the duties on this job, the employee is occasionally required to
stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop kneel, or
crunch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Please submit resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We do not confirm receipt of resumes
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER