|Job Requisition Number||COA079020|
Licenses or Certifications:
|Notes to Applicants||
This position is in the Finance Division and will be responsible for coordinating, reviewing, approving, and providing critical financial information and documentation to management on the Airport’s Parking and Grounds Transportation revenue and expenses by reviewing, preparing, researching, and analyzing complex financial transactions, spreadsheets, schedules, reconciliations, statements, and reports. The position must be able to work collaboratively with different departments, business partners and key stakeholders. The position will also have a leadership role in the Accounts Receivable & Revenue Accounting Section by providing guidance, assistance, and advice regarding billing, reconciliations, payment processing, clearing of delinquent accounts, and notifying customers of insufficient payments and outstanding invoices.
CLOSE JOB POSTING:
GOOD STANDING – DEPARTMENT/DIVISION POSTINGS:
$29.25 – $37.96
|Job Close Date||11/09/2018|
|Type of Posting||External|
|Grant Funded or Pooled Position||Not Applicable|
|Location||3600 Presidential Blvd., Austin, TX 78719|
Preferred qualifications include:
Valid Texas Driver’s License
|Duties, Functions and Responsibilities||
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities- Supervision and/or Leadership Exercised:
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed
• Knowledge of internal control systems
|Does this job require a criminal background investigation?||This position requires a criminal background investigation|
City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please call (512) 974-3210 or TTY (512) 974-2445.
|Information For City Employees: If you are an employee within||the department, are in good standing and meet both the minimum and preferred qualifications, then you will receive an initial interview.|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in a field related to accounting, twenty-four (24) college semester hours in accounting plus three (3) years of accounting experience or four completed years towards a five-year accounting degree, plus three (3) years of accounting experience. A Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration may substitute for one (1) year of accounting experience. A CPA may substitute for the required four-year degree. Do you meet these minimum qualifications? (Please note that an affirmative answer must be supported by information in your City of Austin employment application.)
- * Do you have an accounting degree, PLUS work experience in the following areas of an organization with revenues in excess of $100M: Compiling and Analyzing Large Volumes of Data, Reconciliations, Identifying, Developing, Analyzing and Implementing Processes & Procedures, and with the City of Austin Financial Accounting & Reporting Systems?
- * Do you have a valid Texas Driver License or the ability to acquire one by hire date?
- * The Transportation Security Administration (TSA-division of the USA Dept. of Homeland Security) requires all employees of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to pass a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment. Do you agree to a minimum 10-year criminal background investigation and security threat assessment?